Friday, April 15, 2011

So hey guys

well it's 2.25 in the morning and i somehow woke up in the middle of the night (that never ever happens) and I'm laying here and I can't get back to sleep so I thought why not post a little something something?:P

I think we've come a pretty long way in our prep for SYF and although it was mighty stressful and all I kinda had fun, did yall?

Anyway I wanted to say thank you all for making rehearsals so vibrant and interesting, thank you comm for keeping the choir going, thank you SLs & octet leaders for organizing practices, thank you newbies to being so diligent and thank you non-newbies for helping the newbies and everyone along.

And thank you teachers and conductors for all the support and for whipping us into shape.

Kay I"m kinda excited but kinda apprehensive, scared that I'll freakv out and goof or something, and that's bound to happen if I don't get enough sleep so I'd better stop blogging now.

See yall later peeps.

Aly